Sunday, July 22, 2007

Family Vacation

Soo much fun!! That's how I would describe it. I was so thrilled to be able to spend time with family. We started our vacation with a trip down Rogue River via Jetboats! We went on the 64 mile thrill ride. The driver did soo many 360-degree spins.. to make sure that everybody in the boats got wet.. yes, including me (even with my wind breaker and all). We stopped by for lunch.. had chicken and lots of food! I don't think I ate a lot.. I think my capacity has been changed permanently with fasting. Thank God.

Then, we headed down to our campsite at Honeyman. We camped there from Saturday and went home on Tuesday. And there we went mountain biking (very nice place and view of the lake and sand dunes), spent time at the beach area & lake, went on the sand dune buggy ride and mini-golf. Now the dune buggy and the mini-golf were a first for me. The dune buggy was awesome! We had sand all over after we were done! It was a great wild ride for me that I would definitely do again!
















I'm with the red jacket. On my right is Matt and my left is Leah. Front middle is Dad and next to him is Mike. This was a FUN ride!