Sunday, July 22, 2007

Fourth of July

My first fourth of July in America! God is so good. I know that He has us here for this season for a reason. There is a reason for this season! (Cool rhyming).. Anyway, we had fun as a family. We had dinner at mom and dad's house with their neighbors Fred and Bonnie (very nice people to hang out with).

Then, we went outside and watched our neighbors' cool sky fireworks! I haven't seen one with my naked eyes in a long time since the day that fireworks and firecrackers were banned by the mayor in the city I live (and love) in the Philippines. So it was a nice experience for me.

Theeeen, we did our own cute version.. Matt is on the background in one of the pictures. You can see how amused he is. I love that guy soo much.. He is such a handsome Man of God! Enjoy the pics!