Friday, June 29, 2007

Official DRIVER..

Hello everyone.. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up on my drive test. I PASSED!! WHOOHOO!! I can now officially DRIVE BY MYSELF! The Driver's Education with UCC (Umpqua Community College) paid off.. The examiner even told me that I was pretty good with my driving and pretty safe too.. not too bad! :)

Anyway, I got my license now.. which looks very identical to my permit. I mean with my picture, smile, hair and an all. I think the only difference is that it now says Driver's License instead of Permit and the color of the shirt that I wore.. I wore black on my permit and I wore brown on my license.

Also, our new cellphones arrived two days ago! Yipppeee!! Now we can text again and communicate with people since we don't have a house phone in our new place.. we thought that getting cellphones would be better..

Well, lots of good things happening.. God is soo good!