Monday, May 28, 2007

Driver's Education

Most of you probably don't know (or know) that I'm taking Driver's Ed class. I took this class because I'm determined to pass my driving test and lower my insurance aside from being able to be a safe driver. I am with a bunch of teenagers (and I say that with utmost endearment) which I absolutely enjoy! I almost feel like I'm back in high school again! Not just because of the whole classroom atmosphere but because we do have a midterm, a final and a final presentation! I aced my midterm exam and I got full points with my final presentation! Whoohoo!! I figured I still got it to be an A student!! LOL!! We're going to take our final test tomorrow. The instructor said that the final test is easier than the midterm so we should not have a problem.

In the bottom, is a picture of me in the Driver's Ed car. I drove through the freeway during this particular drive and I loved it!! I was driving 65 miles per hour! Whooohooo!! For my American friends, you know what I mean.. you can explain it to my Filipino friends out there..