Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas Pictures!

Hello everyone! Oh it's such a blessing to be able to spend time with family. And this year was so special for me and matt as well as his parents as we were able to spend Christmas in the US! There are not enough words to describe the joy that we all felt. God has been so good to us this year and more so for the next year! He will always be good and faithful. Matt and I are expecting a lot of great things to happen in 2007. It has always been a declaration for us as we enter into the next season of our lives.

We had promised to post pictures so here they are! Enjoy!



Matt and I in the plane before landing in Portland.



At the airport with mom. She brought warm clothes for us to wear. It's good to be in America!


Yes, that's me! By the tree! I love gifts!


By the fireplace.. now, that's something you don't see in the Philippines everyday! Hahaha. Feeling right at home in Roseburg. I just flowed right in just like flowing in the Spirit!



Gifts already?! How blessed can you get?? Matt and I just being cozy holding up one of our many, many, many, many gifts!

Look at that happy face! Mom and dad let us open "some" of our gifts that night.


Two generations of Coils...