Monday, December 18, 2006

Dumaguete..

Matt and I went to visit my dad and my relatives in Dumaguete from the 14th til the 18th. We had fun! I was able to see my dad, my siblings, my uncle (who was our chef during our visit. yumyum!), my aunt (my dad's sister) and my cousins! Oh it was a nice visit.

Me sitting at the porch of my dad's unfinished house.


Matt sitting on one of my dad's small bikes. This is one of the common transportation there where even pregnant women drive. So cool.


Us with my sister Corai and my petite and beautiful grandma! She is 82 years old and still runs a small store. She's also the treasurer of the senior citizens' group in their place. Wow. I found out that there is no such thing as retirement in my family. Hahaha.

Me at Dumaguete Boulevard.. Matt said it reminded him of Northern California. We had a beautiful breeze that day. Matt loved it!

Matt being himself! Hahaha. This is at a local park.. Some of the words engraved there are in Spanish as we had been under the Spaniards for over 333 years.

An old bell tower also in downtown Dumaguete. Very interesting.