Monday, December 18, 2006

Immigrant Visa Approved!

Yey! I had my interview this morning and they approved me! Praise God! I was done by 9am. There were about 400 applicants earlier. It was all so fast and quick for me as some people spend a day there. God is so good! I had favor even for the initial interview where I was interviewed by a Filipino. I had all my requirements right and I praise God for the wisdom to do everything!

And the best thing was that instead of having the visa delivered to me at an address here in Manila, they proposed to have me pick up the visa instead! They don't usually do that. So instead of me waiting for 7 days to 2 weeks (that's what some approved immgrant visa holders told me the time they had to wait), the Immigrant Visa Unit of US Embassy will give me a call when the visa is ready which is tomorrow or thursday! Whew! God is so good! He blows me away all the time! I love it when the Lord does that. He does care.

So for all my family and friends in the US - here we come! We will be able to spend Christmas with Mom and Dad Coil after all! God is so good! I can't keep my mouth shut! This is another testimony entry!

For all of you who have been praying for us, thank you so much! Matt and I are looking forward to having a white Christmas! It will be my first time! Yey!