Saturday, March 10, 2007

San Francisco!!

Matt & I visited Pastor Joshua's church (ECC San Francisco) after our visit to Los Angeles. We had a great time in the service & we shared what we have been doing in the Philippines. It was also a wonderful opportunity for us to spend time with Pastor Joshua & his wife. They really took care of us as we stayed in a very nice hotel with the view of the bay! God is so good! I also met some Filipinos in their church & one lady from Dumaguete! I met some Cebuanos there also and so I was able to speak my own language! Hahaha..

We didn't get to have pictures taken with them though but we took some pictures on our way out.

Driving through San Francisco Bridge! It was such a cool experience for me!
View from a Vista Point...

San Francisco at the background...

Zoom in shot of the city from the Vista Point..

Alcatraz!!! The famous prison from the movie "The Rock" starring Sean Connery & Nicholas Cage.. We were not able to go there because of the time.. definitely next time!!

Me with a very tall statue of a sailor.. I don't know who he is though.. I'll find out next time


Well, Matt doesn't look short at all!!


Finally, the City Hall..