Friday, March 02, 2007

LA Fire Department

I just had to put this entry in! This was one of our most fun days with Leah & Ashley. Leah took us to LAFD station 51 that is INSIDE the Los Angeles Airport! How cool is that? We all had fun as you can see in the pictures below..!
Now who are you calling short?! LOL!!

Me, Ashley & Nichole (Ashley's friend) inside the Emergency Truck.. Cool!

Leah & I being ourselves doing the Filipino gwapa sign.. we just had to bring this to America!

Me being.. me! LOL!! So much fun! It was windy and cold that day too..! But I was just too excited to be inside the airport in the fire station.

Before they let us have any more fun.. they put us to work first. LOL!!

Ashley being goofy..!

It's my turn to rescue my gugma!! LOL!!

Now, don't mess with this woman..!