Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Got my Appointment!



Hi everybody! I finally got my immigrant visa interview schedule! God is so good! We filed the petition in May 2006 and it got approved in only 2 months after in July. It is definitely the favor of God since in most cases couples have to wait 12-24 months! Then I got the appointment letter last Oct 24th which is only 3 months upon approval of the petition and 5 months since the filing of the petition. I am scheduled to be interviewed on December 19th (see photo) which is only 5 months after the approval of the petition! All in all - the process was only in a span of 7 months! Praise God! It's interesting to note the number 5 and 7. The number 5 has been a significant number for me and Matt (as noted also by Mom Midge).. Our first date was on Sept 5th, we had our formal wedding ceremony on the 5th day of the 5th month (May) of 2006 and my birthday is on the 5th of April! The number 5 means Grace. God's grace is really sufficient for us and His grace is abounding in every good work! The number 7.. I believe that God is glorified because He did everything in His time. To all of you who have been supporting us, believing and praying for us - THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are all a part of this season of rejoicing..