Friday, September 05, 2008

Outpouring Youth & Young Adults Pastors Conference


Matt & I had the opportunity to be a part of the conference this week. Tomorrow morning is our last session. God is soo good!

We got in for free which would normally cost us $90 each. We also got front row reserved seats! Hahaha! It gets better coz we were also able to hang out at Kris Valloton's house (For those of you who don't know, Kris is the Associate Pastor/Leader at Bethel Church) with Lou Engle and everybody who was in the conference. We played volleyball and had a barbeque with yummy desserts! On top of that, I was able to meet Lou Engle which was awesome. Thank you Jesus!

Anyway, Lou's message was awesome! He showed us two videos which I will post as soon as I find them. He did a pre-call tonight at Bethel that's why I'm still awake doing this. I am determined to find the two videos and post them!

I don't have pictures of Matt and I during the conference though. Matt took some pictures and videos (on his phone) of Lou preaching and that was it.

Well, we had a blast! God is soo good! I am very much in awe of His goodness and favor! He is a good God in a good mood! Hahaha!