Thursday, April 17, 2008

28TH BIRTHDAY!!

Most of you know I celebrated my 28th birthday last April 5th. Matt and my parents gave me a surprise birthday party on the 3rd! I loved it! A few friends came over and we had fun. It was kinda like our going away get together night as well. It was good to hang out with our friends in Roseburg before our move.

(Matt made me breakfast chocolate chip waffles on the 5th then he took me to Wildlife Safari)

Anyway, we had food, drinks, cake and ice cream! Of course I also had gifts! I love the gifts!

Thank you so much Mom and Dad for having the party at your place and all the food!! You are both amazing!! Words are not enough to express my love and gratitude for everything!! I love you!!

To my wonderful, amazing husband Matt -- What can I say?! You are THE BEST and I love you so much!! Couldn't imagine a day without you!!

To Leah and Ashley for your special gift -- THANK YOU and I love you guys!!

To my friends -- YOU GUYS ROCK!! You made my day special because of your presence. I love you!

Oh and here are some pictures. Enjoy!