Saturday, September 06, 2008

Issue of Abortion in the Elections

This is a longer version of the video clip that Lou Engle showed last night and earlier tonight at the pre-call service. I got it off of You Tube.

Rick Warren (Author of Purpose Driven Life) interviewed both McCain and Obama.



This has become one of the important issues this year. I personally am not able to vote yet because I am not a citizen of the United States yet. But I know I have a voice and I will speak the Truth and pray for this nation. I know I am here for such a time as this.

When Lou Engle spoke the last two nights, there was a deep cry inside of me and I cried. And then he said this --- "Pay close attention to you tears because they point to what moves you and they point to your destiny." I will never forget those words. I cried not because I was sad but because I am thankful that I get to be a part of what God is doing in this nation. I get to witness God move in behalf His people.

God bless United States of America!