Tuesday, April 01, 2008

MOVING!!

Our move is set! We're gonna be moving down to Redding, CA on April 12th! We already have a place to stay which is just near my work. God is so good and faithful! Matt and I are so excited for this next season in our transition. We're taking it one step at a time as God reveals each step. God has put His favor before us as we take each step of obedience.
There is something about this move that is so significant about our next season! I am soo thankful for where we are and what we have learned. I appreciated this last year of transition from the Philippines to the US. God has taught us a lot of things.

I believe that there is only so much that we can do and learn. Not unless you actually follow God as He leads you to a different place in the natural that will require a natural move which is significant to a different place in the spirit. God sees the bigger picture. I trust that He knows exactly what we need and what needs to be done.

Growth couldn't happen in my life as I become accustomed to where I'm at unless I make an actual move or transition in the natural (like coming to the US from the Philippines). There is alwasy something significant about everytime God leads us to go somewhere. It is like an outward manifestation of what He's requiring from us in the spirit.

God is faithful. I look at my life and I am thankful that I am free.. Free to go when God says go and free to stay when God says stay. And free to do the impossible when God says do it.

I desire to live free and die empty knowing that I have done what I'm supposed to do. Holding nothing back but giving like I would have nothing left knowing that God is faithful to give more and entrust me with more.